T-fal FV4446 Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron
T-Fal Ultraglide FV4446 Steam Iron embodies ingenuity and innovation for easy ironing and high performance. Thoughtfully designed iron smoothes out wrinkles quickly and easily. The Ultraglide ceramic soleplate is the only scratch resistant nonstick soleplate with a lifetime warranty that provides faster and easier ironing. Pointed tip works well for getting into pleats, between buttons, and along seams. Iron produces continuous steam (up to 35-gram per minute), and delivers a powerful burst of steam (60-gram/min) providing additional steam for stubborn wrinkles. Continuous steam and soleplate temperature are both adjustable to the fabric type: just set the temperature using the round thermostat dial. Temperature indicator light goes off when selected temperature is reached. For added convenience, iron comes with an extra large sealed inlet opening for ease of filling and prevention of water spillage, and its large 9-ounce water-tank size means fewer refills necessary. Use iron on a flat surface for traditional ironing or hold it upright for vertically steaming out wrinkles from hanging drapes and delicate garments. Easycord system that keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and retracts into iron for easy storage. Calc-recollecting valve provides better long-lasting performances. Lightweight, the 1700-watt iron endears itself to users with its soft grip handle making ironing less cumbersome. Extra large heel reduces the risk of falls by providing greater stability when resting on the ironing board or when storing and is perfect to wrap up the cord when the iron is stored. For peace of mind and added safety, it comes with a 3-way auto off feature. Iron will shut off automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side; if left vertically on its heel rest, it will shut off after eight minutes. Iron measures approximately 5.9 x 11.1 inches and carries a one year limited warranty.
- Ultraglide ceramic soleplate with lifetime warranty: scratch resistant and non-stick for better glide, easier ironing and optimal ironing durability
- Iron produces continuous steam (up to 30-gram per minute), and delivers a powerful burst of steam (60-gram/min) as needed to help smooth out stubborn wrinkles from difficult fabrics
- Calc-recollecting valve recollects loose mineral deposits ensuring better long-lasting performances extra large sealed inlet opening for easy filling and to prevent spills, and its large 9-ounce water-tank size means fewer refills necessary
- Easycord system that keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics Retracts into iron for easy storage
- 3-way auto off feature the iron will shut off automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side; if left vertically on its heel rest, it will shut off after 8 min